Find out the latest news on various food, wine and culinary travel, as well interesting related content on our blog – On & Beyond Culinary Delights!
Our food and travel blog was born out of the wish to contribute to the growth and development of the culinary travel community. We are more than happy to have you be a part of this continuous goal!
We always welcome your suggestions and ideas on any particular aspect; we would love to have these ideas implemented right away. If you’d like to see your work posted on our site, pitch your ideas to [email protected]. Just follow the easy steps below and your name might soon be on our blog!
1. Choose a category for your article/blog post
Culinary Travel Destinations
Top 5 Destinations for the Best Food in Italy, Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit France, Review of a Culinary Destination, etc.
Culinary How To’s
How to Make A Perfect Pie Crust, How to Pair The Right Wine For Each Meal, etc.
Specific Type of Cuisine Related
5 Basic Techniques Every Italian Cook Should Know, What Should You Know Before Going on a Vegan Diet, 10 Benefits of Organic Lifestyle, etc.
Personal Stories / Recipes
Culinary profile interviews, food-related experiences, recipes, etc.
2. Pitch 3-5 ideas to our editorial team
Pitch a minimum of 3 suggestions, but feel free to include more. You’ll hear back from us within 2-3 days after you send your email.
3. Time to write
Once your topic has been approved, it’s time to write. Please stick to the following guidelines:
- Use standard American English.
- Use correct punctuation, spelling, and grammar. Articles containing grammar errors will not be considered for publication.
Keep your article between 800 and 1500 words (including image captions and title). Anything shorter will not be considered for publication.
Note: We’ll edit your submission as needed. If you don’t agree with some of the changes, let us know and we’ll gladly discuss to find a solution that works for both parties.
- Provide at least 5 clear, hi-resolution pictures related to topics discussed in the article itself. If you don’t have your own photos, you can use royalty free images online.
- Format: JPEG/JPG/PNG.
- Size: minimum width of 800 px.
- Horizontal format preferred.
- List all image sources to avoid copyright infringement.
- You can include a maximum of 2 links to your own website or a specific page or blog post within the article.
- If you cite a source, research or quote, please include a link to an external website to support it. As much as possible, please make sure that the claims and arguments within the article are backed up by accredited sources and link to the scientific studies/evidence accordingly.
- The links should always add value to our readers and fit in the context of the article.
- Links to websites that directly compete with BookYogaRetreats or any other Tripaneer themed travel site are not allowed.
- Links to websites promoting products or services that don’t align with Tripaneer’s philosophy are not allowed. This includes but is not restricted to links that relate to gambling, drugs, sexual services, hunting, etc.
4. Sign your work and include your bio and headshot
- Before you send your submission, please be sure to also include a brief bio/boilerplate about the author. This excerpt will be posted at the bottom of the published post.
E.g. Nina is a contributing writer at BookCulinaryVacations.com. Recently bitten by the wanderlust bug, her dream is to explore the world for what it truly is while spreading her love for food, the environment, and all animals.
- Send your headshot to go along with your bio. Any picture where our readers can see your face will work.
5. Send your submission
Once you’re satisfied with your content, send it directly to our editor in charge who approved your topic or to [email protected]. Our team will review it and, if approved, will schedule it for publication within 2-3 weeks.
6. Share your own post and spread the word about Tripaneer
- Show that you’re proud of your work! Share the article on social media. We’ll also share your blog post across all our platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Newsletter & Instagram).
- Feel free to contribute another post. You can also submit an article to any of our other themed travel blogs under Tripaneer.com. (Yoga, Safaris, Motorcycles, Martial Arts, Surf, Meditation, Detox, Yoga Teacher Training, Horse Riding).
– THANK YOU –