How to Make the Perfect Cheesecake [Recipe]
We're expert culinary travellers and we love helping you. BookCulinaryVacations is the largest culinary travel website with 1055 unique listings in 267 destinations around the world.
Discover Culinary Vacations now
Sweets are said to be the doorway to one’s heart! Children and adults alike love desserts, and what can be more satisfying than a homemade, finger-licking cheesecake that will leave you craving for more?
If you have a sweet tooth, then this home-baked cheesecake recipe is just the right thing for you. Just as you would expect, the result tastes and looks unbelievable!
So, let’s learn how to make the perfect cheesecake for yourself and your loved ones to enjoy a nice batch of dessert after a meal.
Let’s go over the ingredients that we need in order to make the perfect cheesecake:
- 1 ¾ of Pamela’s gluten-free honey graham style crackers
- 1/3 Westfield farm butter, melted
- 1 ¼ cups sugar, divided
- 8 ounce of Wisconsin cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 (21-ounce) cherry can pie filling
- Wilton Decorator Preferred Cake Pan 8 inch X 2 inch
Now that you have all your ingredients ready, it’s time make the best cheesecake for you and your loved ones. It only takes 15 minutes to mix all the ingredients, but 6 hours and 45 minutes in total for it to be ready to be served. But in the end, you don’t want to rush something that’s good for your taste buds, do you?
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the graham crumbs, butter and ¼ cup of sugar. Spread the mixture on the bottom of the 8-inch deep Wilton pan and press firmly.
- Beat cream cheese and the remaining sugar in a large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed just until blended. Pour this mixture over the crust.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until the center is almost set.
- Run a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen the cake. Let it cool down before removing the rim.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for 4 hours.
- Top with pie filling and strawberries on the side before serving.
Hope you enjoy this perfect home-cooked cheesecake recipe and that your taste buds will be thrilled. To end it with a surprise, here’s a great tip on how to get all of the necessary ingredients for this finger-licking recipe and many more at a discount – by visiting TopVouchersCode.co.uk, you can get all the products at an incredibly low price; what’s even better is that they will be delivered right to your doorstep without any trouble.
Find the secrets behind the world’s best dishes and learn to prepare food like a chef by going on a cooking holiday!